MU Patents Careers
If you are interested in a patent agent or patent attorney job in the San Diego area? We are always looking for people to join our rapidly growing team.
If you have a technical degree in Engineering, Science (majors in Chemistry, Physics, Biology), or Software with or without experience in the field, and optionally, a law degree, we want to speak with you.
Who is MU Patents?
- Work-Life Balance: We hold normal office hours between 9 and 6, and don't expect more than that. We expect you to do the fun things you like in the evenings and on weekends.
- Culture: We enjoy the challenge of our work and enjoy working together, openly and without strict hierarchy.
- Generous Vacation and Sick leave policies, Medical care, and Parental leave.
Who you are:
- You are a confident and outgoing person, not afraid to speak up about your ideas.
- You value the culture and vibes that come with working in a tight knit and collaborative team in an open office environment.
- You enjoy the challenge of learning the nuances of complex, highly technical subject matter.
- You are a self starter, you are able demonstrate that you can hit the ground running on new tasks with minimal supervision and ongoing but minimal training.
Your daily duties at MU:
- Drafting provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- Drafting office action responses
- Discussing processes and services with new and ongoing clients
- Other client management and upkeep tasks as required